2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 55 PUBLIC ADJUSTERS LICENSING ACT
- 40-5501 Short title.
- 40-5502 Definitions.
- 40-5503 License required; limitations; exceptions.
- 40-5504 Application for license.
- 40-5505 Requirements.
- 40-5506 Examination; retaking examination; when.
- 40-5507 Pre-licensing examination not required; when.
- 40-5508 Nonresident public adjuster license, when; requirements.
- 40-5509 Issuance of license; fee; renewal.
- 40-5510 Suspension, revocation or nonrenewal of license; penalties.
- 40-5511 Evidence of financial responsibility.
- 40-5512 Continuing education requirements.
- 40-5513 Allowable compensation for adjuster; prohibitions.
- 40-5514 Contracts for services; requirements; disclosures; prohibitions.
- 40-5515 Records of transactions.
- 40-5516 Adjuster requirements; ethical requirements.
- 40-5517 Reports of legal actions against adjuster.
- 40-5518 Rules and regulations.
- 40-5519 Same; severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.