2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 49 UNIFORM INSURANCE AGENTS LICENSING ACT
- 40-4901 Uniform insurance agents licensing act; citation; applicability.
- 40-4902 Same; definitions.
- 40-4903 Same; insurance agent license; lines of authority; license requirements; renewal requirements, penalties; fees.
- 40-4904 Same; license; exemptions.
- 40-4905 Same; insurance agent license required; application; powers of commissioner; hearing.
- 40-4906 Same; nonresident agent license; requirements.
- 40-4907 Same; temporary license; when authorized; powers of commissioner.
- 40-4908 Same; waiver of examinations.
- 40-4909 Same; suspension, denial of, revocation or refusal to renew license; grounds; hearing; powers of commissioner.
- 40-4910 Same; commissions, service fees or brokerage fees prohibited; exceptions.
- 40-4911 Same; agents receipt of compensation.
- 40-4912 Same; appointment of agents.
- 40-4913 Same; termination of agent; notification of commissioner; records; maintenance of and availability to commissioner; sharing of records; conditions.
- 40-4914 Same; waiver of conditions for nonresident insurance agent license; conditions.
- 40-4915 Same; insurance agent license; renewal.
- 40-4916 Same; rules and regulations.
- 40-4917 Same; disposition of moneys.
- 40-4918 Same; contracts; acquisition of services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.