2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 45 REGULATION OF REINSURANCE INTERMEDIARIES
- 40-4501 Citation of act.
- 40-4502 Definitions.
- 40-4503 Licensure of reinsurance brokers, managers and intermediaries, application fee; nonresidents, designation of agent for service of process; refund of commissioner to issue license; exemption for attorneys.
- 40-4504 Contracts between reinsurance brokers and insurers; written authorization required, contents.
- 40-4505 Same; records to be maintained by reinsurance broker; rights of insurer to access, copy and audit records.
- 40-4506 Same; conditions; broker to provide insurer annual statement of financial condition.
- 40-4507 Contracts between reinsurance managers and reinsurers; writing and commissioner's approval required; contents.
- 40-4508 Same; reinsurance managers precluded from taking certain actions.
- 40-4509 Same; conditions; manager to provide reinsurer annual statement of financial condition; actuarial opinion on adequacy of loss reserves; authority over retrocessional contracts and syndicate participation; notice of contract termination to commissioner; reinsurance manager, officers, directors, employees, controlling shareholders and subproducers ineligible for appointment to reinsurer board.
- 40-4510 Examination; access to books, bank accounts and records.
- 40-4512 Rules and regulations.
- 40-4513 Continuation of existing contracts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.