2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 42 PREPAID LEGAL AND DENTAL SERVICE PLANS
- 40-4201 Definitions.
- 40-4202 Plan required to enter agreements with providers and members; provider agreement, retention and guarantee of services; membership agreement, terms.
- 40-4203 Registration of individuals soliciting memberships for plan.
- 40-4204 Utilization of services; payment of provider; right of provider not limited.
- 40-4205 Books and records, maintenance; examination; confidentiality.
- 40-4206 Use of provider's name in advertising.
- 40-4207 Membership fees; fiduciary responsibility of plan; deposit in bank account; records.
- 40-4208 Basis of compensation paid to plan.
- 40-4209 Certificate of registration; application; filing fee; issuance or continuation, when.
- 40-4211 Deposit of securities with commissioner to guarantee performance; surety bond or irrevocable letter of credit in lieu of securities deposit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.