2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 2c RISK-BASED CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS
- 40-2c01 Risk-based capital requirements; definitions.
- 40-2c02 Risk-based capital report.
- 40-2c03 Determination of risk-based capital.
- 40-2c04 Risk-based capital report; adjustment.
- 40-2c05 Risk-based capital; company action level event; defined.
- 40-2c06 Risk-based capital; company action level event; submission of RBC plan.
- 40-2c07 Risk-based capital plan; submission.
- 40-2c08 Risk-based capital plan; notification by commissioner.
- 40-2c09 Risk-based capital plan; notification a regulatory action level event.
- 40-2c10 Domestic insurer to file RBC plan in any state authorized to do business.
- 40-2c11 Regulatory action level event; defined.
- 40-2c12 Regulatory action level event; commissioner's duties.
- 40-2c13 Corrective actions; submission of RBC plans, when.
- 40-2c14 Review of RBC plans; expenses.
- 40-2c15 Authorized control level event; defined.
- 40-2c16 Authorized control level event; commissioner's duties.
- 40-2c17 Mandatory control event; defined.
- 40-2c18 Mandatory control level event; commissioner's actions.
- 40-2c19 Hearing under Kansas administrative procedure act.
- 40-2c20 RBC reports, plans and corrective orders are confidential; not to be used by commissioner for rate making.
- 40-2c21 Comparison of insurer's total adjusted capital to RBC levels, prohibited generally.
- 40-2c22 Provisions of act supplemental to other provisions of law.
- 40-2c23 Foreign insurer RBC report, when.
- 40-2c24 Commissioner may require foreign insurer to file RBC plan, when.
- 40-2c25 Mandatory control level event; foreign insurer; liquidation of property.
- 40-2c26 Notices by commissioner; effective, when.
- 40-2c27 Invalidity of act.
- 40-2c28 Property and casualty insurer exempt; when.
- 40-2c29 RBC; rules and regulations; conditions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.