2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 23 OLD-AGE AND SURVIVORS INSURANCE FOR PUBLIC EMPLOYEES
- 40-2301 Declaration of policy.
- 40-2302 Definitions.
- 40-2303 Agreements to extend benefits of federal system.
- 40-2304 Contributions by state employees.
- 40-2305 Plans for coverage of employees of political subdivisions; contributions; late penalty; recovery of delinquent payments; tax levy, use of proceeds.
- 40-2305a Certain school employees considered employees of state; referendum; certification.
- 40-2306 Contributions by state.
- 40-2306a Other laws, retirement, annuity and pension plans not affected.
- 40-2308 Rules and regulations.
- 40-2309 Studies and reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.