2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 16 RECIPROCAL OR INTERINSURANCE CONTRACTS
- 40-1601 Exchange contracts authorized.
- 40-1602 Execution of contracts by attorney-in-fact.
- 40-1603 Domestic reciprocal; attorney-in-fact; declarations.
- 40-1604 Statements filed by attorney-in-fact with commissioner; amount of indemnity.
- 40-1605 Maintenance of unearned premiums and reserves; surplus funds; conditions.
- 40-1606 Advancements to company; conditions.
- 40-1607 Service of process upon commissioner; fee; suits by and against subscribers.
- 40-1608 Bond of attorney and employees.
- 40-1609 Power of corporation to exchange contracts.
- 40-1610 Certificate of authority; revocation or suspension.
- 40-1611 Levies and taxes on premiums; payment; deductions.
- 40-1612 Certain provisions of code to reciprocals.
- 40-1613 Authority to write fidelity and surety bonds; conditions.
- 40-1615 Merger of Armed Forces Cooperative Insuring Association with Armed Forces Insurance Exchange; definitions.
- 40-1616 Same; approval; assumption of policies and business by surviving entity.
- 40-1617 Same; merger agreement; approval; submission to insurance commissioner.
- 40-1618 Same; information required to be filed with insurance commissioner; notice and hearing on merger; approval, when; costs.
- 40-1619 Same; construction of act; exemption from certain provisions of law.
- 40-1620 Conversion of insurance company into insurance reciprocal; conversion plan requirements; approval; definitions.
- 40-1621 Same; hearing on conversion plan.
- 40-1622 Same; act supplemental to article 16.
- 40-1623 Definitions.
- 40-1624 Reciprocal; business name.
- 40-1625 Reciprocal; board of directors; requirements on; powers and duties.
- 40-1626 Subscriber's agreement; requirements.
- 40-1627 Modification of power of attorney; filing requirements.
- 40-1628 Reciprocal; return of savings to subscriber accounts.
- 40-1629 Domestic reciprocal; liquidation; requirements on.
- 40-1630 Reciprocal; assessable insurance policies, prohibition against issuance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.