2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 15 MUTUAL HAIL INSURANCE COMPANIES
- 40-1501 Formation of companies; membership fee.
- 40-1502 Statement of incorporators to be filed; contents of charter; deposit of securities; certificate of authority.
- 40-1503 Application for insurance; premium; insured as members of company.
- 40-1504 Assessments; adjustment and payment of losses; losses paid when adjusted, when.
- 40-1505 Recovery of assessments; limitation of liability of member.
- 40-1506 Reserve fund; investment.
- 40-1507 Annual meeting; voting of members.
- 40-1508 Officers; election; term.
- 40-1509 Meetings of directors.
- 40-1510 Powers and duties of directors; bylaws; duties and compensation of officers; rates of insurance and membership fees.
- 40-1511 Directors; election; vacancy.
- 40-1512 Policies; liability; membership.
- 40-1513 Misrepresentations by assured.
- 40-1514 Withdrawal by policyholder.
- 40-1515 Uniform rates for same class of risks.
- 40-1516 Unlawful acts of foreign companies; reinsurance therewith by domestic company prohibited.
- 40-1517 Attorney's fee in actions.
- 40-1518 Reinsurance; approval of commissioner.
- 40-1519 Insuring or reinsuring growing crops against direct loss or damage by fire, when; insuring harvested crops being transported for any loss.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.