2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 21 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 66 SENTENCING
- 21-6601 Construction.
- 21-6602 Classification of misdemeanors and terms of confinement; possible disposition.
- 21-6603 Definitions.
- 21-6604 Authorized dispositions; crimes committed on or after July 1, 1993. [See Revisor's Note]
- 21-6604c Authorized dispositions; crimes committed on or after July 1, 1993. [See Revisor's Note]
- 21-6605 Custody of persons sentenced to confinement; notice of modification of sentence.
- 21-6606 Multiple sentences; defendant subject to or under sentence in federal court or court of another state.
- 21-6607 Conditions of probation or suspended sentence; correctional supervision fee; correctional supervision fund; searches; drug testing; written reports.
- 21-6608 Period of suspension of sentence, probation or assignment to community corrections; parole of misdemeanant; duration of probation in felony cases, modification or extension.
- 21-6609 House arrest program; eligibility; methods; notice to law enforcement officers; administration.
- 21-6610 Transfer of supervision of person paroled, on probation, assigned to community corrections or under suspended sentence.
- 21-6611 Fines; crimes committed on or after July 1, 1993.
- 21-6612 Criteria for imposing fines.
- 21-6613 Rights of imprisoned persons; restoration.
- 21-6614 Expungement of certain convictions, arrest records and diversion agreements. [See Revisor's Note]
- 21-6614e Expungement of certain convictions, arrest records and diversion agreements. [See Revisor's Note]
- 21-6615 Deduction of time spent in confinement, residential facility, conservation camp or community correctional residential services program.
- 21-6616 Parole from sentence imposed by district magistrate judge.
- 21-6617 Persons convicted of capital murder; proceeding to determine if person shall be sentenced to death; notice; trial judge; jury; imprisonment for life without the possibility of parole.
- 21-6618 Same; sentencing.
- 21-6619 Same; automatic review by and appeal to supreme court.
- 21-6620 Sentencing of certain persons to mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 25, 40 or 50 years or life without the possibility of parole; determination; evidence presented.
- 21-6621 Sentencing of certain persons to mandatory term of imprisonment of 40 years; juveniles prosecuted as adults.
- 21-6622 Sentencing for capital murder and mandatory terms of imprisonment; determination if defendant is a person with intellectual disability.
- 21-6623 Imposition of sentence of mandatory imprisonment of 40 or 50 years.
- 21-6624 Aggravating circumstances.
- 21-6625 Mitigating circumstances.
- 21-6626 Aggravated habitual sex offender; sentence to imprisonment for life without the possibility of parole.
- 21-6627 Mandatory term of imprisonment of 25 or 40 years for certain offenders; exceptions.
- 21-6628 Provisions of certain sentencing rules held unconstitutional; modification of sentence previously determined.
- 21-6629 Application of prior law and current law.
- 21-6630 Sentencing of certain veterans; mental health treatment; drug abuse treatment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.