There is a newer version of the Kansas Statutes
2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 21 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 58 CRIMES INVOLVING PROPERTY
- 21-5801 Theft.
- 21-5802 Theft of property lost, mislaid or delivered by mistake.
- 21-5803 Criminal deprivation of property.
- 21-5804 Prima facie evidence of intent to permanently deprive owner or lessor of possession, use or benefit of property.
- 21-5805 Unlawful acts involving theft detection shielding devices.
- 21-5806 Unlawful use of recordings.
- 21-5807 Burglary; aggravated burglary.
- 21-5808 Criminal trespass.
- 21-5809 Trespassing on railroad property.
- 21-5810 Criminal hunting.
- 21-5811 Commercial fossil hunting.
- 21-5812 Arson; aggravated arson.
- 21-5813 Criminal damage to property.
- 21-5814 Criminal use of an explosive.
- 21-5815 Criminal littering.
- 21-5816 Tampering with a landmark.
- 21-5817 Tampering with a traffic signal; aggravated tampering with a traffic signal.
- 21-5818 Tampering with a pipeline.
- 21-5819 Throwing or otherwise casting objects onto street, highway or railroad right-of-way or railroad property.
- 21-5820 Unlawful posting of political pictures and political advertisements.
- 21-5821 Giving a worthless check.
- 21-5822 Causing an unlawful prosecution for giving a worthless check.
- 21-5823 Forgery.
- 21-5824 Making false information.
- 21-5825 Counterfeiting.
- 21-5826 Destroying a written instrument.
- 21-5827 Altering a legislative document.
- 21-5828 Criminal use of a financial card.
- 21-5829 Unlawful manufacture or disposal of false tokens.
- 21-5830 Impairing a security interest.
- 21-5831 Warehouse receipt fraud.
- 21-5832 Unauthorized delivery of stored goods.
- 21-5833 Automobile master key violation.
- 21-5834 Sale of recut or regrooved tires.
- 21-5835 Unlawful acts concerning odometers.
- 21-5836 Unlawful acts concerning certificates of title.
- 21-5837 Adding dockage or foreign material to grain.
- 21-5838 Conducting a pyramid promotional scheme.
- 21-5839 Unlawful acts concerning computers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.