2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 21 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 54 CRIMES AGAINST PERSONS
- 21-5401 Capital murder.
- 21-5402 Murder in the first degree.
- 21-5403 Murder in the second degree.
- 21-5404 Voluntary manslaughter.
- 21-5405 Involuntary manslaughter.
- 21-5406 Vehicular homicide.
- 21-5407 Assisting suicide.
- 21-5408 Kidnapping; aggravated kidnapping.
- 21-5409 Interference with parental custody; aggravated interference with parental custody.
- 21-5410 Interference with custody of a committed person.
- 21-5411 Criminal restraint.
- 21-5412 Assault; aggravated assault; assault of a law enforcement officer; aggravated assault of a law enforcement officer.
- 21-5413 Battery; aggravated battery; battery against a law enforcement officer; aggravated battery against a law enforcement officer; battery against a school employee; battery against a mental health employee.
- 21-5414 Domestic battery.
- 21-5415 Criminal threat; aggravated criminal threat.
- 21-5416 Mistreatment of a confined person.
- 21-5417 Mistreatment of a dependent adult; mistreatment of an elder person.
- 21-5418 Hazing.
- 21-5419 Application of certain crimes to an unborn child.
- 21-5420 Robbery; aggravated robbery.
- 21-5421 Terrorism.
- 21-5422 Illegal use of weapons of mass destruction.
- 21-5423 Furtherance of terrorism or illegal use of weapons of mass destruction.
- 21-5424 Exposing another to a life threatening communicable disease.
- 21-5425 Unlawful administration of a substance.
- 21-5426 Human trafficking; aggravated human trafficking.
- 21-5427 Stalking.
- 21-5428 Blackmail.
- 21-5429 Endangerment.
- 21-5430 Distribution of a controlled substance causing great bodily harm or death.
- 21-5431 Female genital mutilation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.