2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 75 CORPORATE FILINGS, REPORTS AND FEES
- 17-7501 Definitions.
- 17-7503 Domestic corporations organized for profit; annual report; annual report fee.
- 17-7504 Not-for-profit corporations; annual report; annual report fee.
- 17-7505 Foreign corporations organized for profit or cooperative; annual report; annual report fee.
- 17-7506 Fees for corporate documents filed and indexed or issued by secretary of state; fees for certificates and copies, approval.
- 17-7507 Corporations; first annual report and annual report fee.
- 17-7509 Failure to file or report or pay annual report fee by any corporation organized for profit; penalties; actions to recover fees and penalties; canceled corporations or corporations whose existence has been forfeited, penalties.
- 17-7510 Failure to file report or pay annual report fee; forfeiture of articles of incorporation or authority to do business in Kansas; notices; publication of forfeiture, when; certificates of good standing, issuance.
- 17-7511 Inspection of corporation's income tax return to verify annual report; disclosure of information and annual report to secretary of state.
- 17-7512 Exemptions from annual reports and annual report fees.
- 17-7514 Copies of applications for extension of time for filing income tax returns submitted to secretary of state; confidentiality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.