2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 71 ACTIONS AGAINST CORPORATIONS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR STOCKHOLDERS
- 17-7101 Actions against officers, directors or stockholders for debts of corporation.
- 17-7102 Action by officer, director or stockholder against corporation for corporate debt paid.
- 17-7103 Effect of certain transactions on liability.
- 17-7104 Defective organization of corporation not a defense; judicial inquiry into regularity or validity of corporate organization.
- 17-7105 Usury not a defense by corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.