2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 69 INSOLVENCY; RECEIVERS
- 17-6901 Receivers for insolvent corporations; appointment; powers.
- 17-6902 Same; title to corporation's property; filing order of appointment; exceptions to section's application.
- 17-6903 Same; notices to stockholders and creditors.
- 17-6904 Same; filing inventory of corporate assets and list of debts owing and receivable.
- 17-6905 Same; proof of claims by creditors; claims barred, when; notice.
- 17-6906 Same; procedure for adjudicating creditors' claims; appeal.
- 17-6907 Same; sale of perishable or deteriorating property during pendency of litigation.
- 17-6908 Same; compensation, costs and expenses.
- 17-6909 Same; substitution of receiver as plaintiff; abatement of actions.
- 17-6910 Employee's lien for wages when corporation insolvent.
- 17-6911 Discontinuance of liquidation of assets; dismissal of receiver.
- 17-6912 Compromise or arrangement between corporation and stockholders or creditors.
- 17-6913 Reorganization of corporation under United States statute; implementation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.