2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 68 DISSOLUTION AND DISPOSITION OF CORPORATE ASSETS
- 17-6801 Sale, lease or exchange of assets; consideration; procedure; abandonment of proposed sale, lease or exchange.
- 17-6802 Mortgage or pledge of assets.
- 17-6803 Dissolution prior to commencing business.
- 17-6804 Dissolution; procedure; corporations having only two equal stockholders.
- 17-6805 Same; nonstock corporations; procedure.
- 17-6805a Dissolution of nonprofit corporation; federal exemption; disposition of corporate assets.
- 17-6806 Payment of fees prior to dissolution.
- 17-6807 Continuation of corporation after dissolution for purposes of settling and closing business affairs.
- 17-6808 Receivers for dissolved corporations; appointment; powers.
- 17-6809 Same; jurisdiction and powers of district court.
- 17-6810 Same; payment of corporate debts; distribution to stockholders.
- 17-6811 Effect of dissolution on action pending against corporation; substitution of receivers.
- 17-6812 Revocation or forfeiture of articles of incorporation; jurisdiction and powers of district court; proceedings by attorney general.
- 17-6813 Dissolution or forfeiture of articles of incorporation by court decree or judgment; filing of decree or judgment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.