2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 67 MERGER OR CONSOLIDATION
- 17-6701 Merger or consolidation of domestic corporations.
- 17-6702 Merger or consolidation of domestic and foreign corporations; service of process upon surviving or resulting corporation.
- 17-6703 Merger of parent corporation and subsidiary corporation or corporations.
- 17-6704 Merger or consolidation of domestic corporation and joint-stock association.
- 17-6705 Merger or consolidation of domestic nonstock corporations.
- 17-6706 Merger or consolidation of domestic and foreign nonstock corporations; service of process upon surviving or resulting corporation.
- 17-6707 Merger or consolidation of domestic stock and nonstock corporations.
- 17-6708 Merger or consolidation of domestic and foreign stock and nonstock corporations.
- 17-6709 Merger or consolidation ineffective until fees paid; status, rights, privileges, powers, franchises, restrictions, debts, duties and liabilities of constituent and surviving or resulting corporations following merger or consolidation; merger of banks or trust companies.
- 17-6710 Issuance of stock, bonds, securities and other obligations by corporation surviving or resulting from merger or consolidation.
- 17-6711 Effect of merger or consolidation on pending actions.
- 17-6712 Appraisal rights for shares of stock of constituent corporation in a merger or consolidation; perfection; petition for determination of value of stock of all stockholders, procedure, determination by court.
- 17-6713 Merger or consolidation in accordance with business entity transactions act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.