2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 66 AMENDMENTS OF ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION; CHANGE IN CAPITAL OR CAPITAL STOCK
- 17-6601 Amendment of articles of incorporation prior to receipt of any payment for stock.
- 17-6602 Amendment of articles of incorporation after receipt of payment for stock; amendment of articles by nonstock corporation; abandonment of proposed amendment.
- 17-6603 Retirement of shares of capital stock; status of authorized or unissued shares; reissuance prohibited by articles of incorporation.
- 17-6604 Reduction of capital.
- 17-6605 Restated articles of incorporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.