2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 65 MEETINGS, ELECTIONS, VOTING AND NOTICES
- 17-6501 Meetings of stockholders; remote communication; annual meeting; failure to hold annual meeting or elect directors; special meetings; election of directors by written ballot.
- 17-6502 Voting rights of stockholders; proxies, limitations.
- 17-6503 Establishment of date for determining stockholders of record.
- 17-6504 Cumulative voting.
- 17-6505 Voting rights of members of nonstock corporations; proxies; quorum; election of governing body; failure to hold election; ballots submitted by electronic transmission.
- 17-6506 Quorum; votes necessary to transact business.
- 17-6507 Voting rights of fiduciaries, pledgors and joint owners of stock.
- 17-6508 Voting trusts and other voting agreements.
- 17-6509 List of stockholders entitled to vote at stockholders' meeting; preparation; examination, when, where; refusal to produce list; evidentiary status of stock ledger.
- 17-6510 Stockholder's right of inspection; refusal by corporation to permit inspection; director's right of inspection.
- 17-6511 Rights of holders of bonds, debentures and other obligations of corporation.
- 17-6512 Notice of meetings and adjourned meetings.
- 17-6513 Vacancies and newly created directorships.
- 17-6514 Form of records.
- 17-6515 Contested election of director, officer or member of governing body or any other contested vote of stockholders or members.
- 17-6516 Appointment of custodian or receiver for deadlocked corporation; powers of custodian.
- 17-6517 Powers of district court in certain proceedings; punishment for disobedience of orders.
- 17-6518 Actions taken without meeting, notice or vote, if written consent given; procedures and consent form; certification of consent.
- 17-6519 Waiver of notice.
- 17-6520 Exceptions to notice requirements.
- 17-6521 Inspectors at meetings; powers and duties.
- 17-6522 Notice to shareholders; consent to electronic transmission.
- 17-6523 Notice, effect; objection; limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.