2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 64 STOCK AND DIVIDENDS
- 17-6401 Classes or series of stock; rights, voting powers, designations, preferences, qualifications, limitations or restrictions; redemption; dividends; conversions and exchange; stock certificates, requirements; issuance of stock where rights, voting powers, designations, preferences, qualifications, limitations or restrictions not stated in articles; uncertificated shares.
- 17-6402 Consideration for issuance of stock.
- 17-6403 Same; value.
- 17-6404 Same; designation of part of consideration as capital; surplus and net assets defined.
- 17-6405 Fractional shares; certificated or uncertificated shares.
- 17-6406 Partly paid certificated shares.
- 17-6407 Rights and options concerning stock; powers of board of directors, limitations.
- 17-6408 Stock certificates; uncertificated shares.
- 17-6409 Shares of stock deemed personal property and transferable.
- 17-6410 Powers of corporation respecting its own stock; limitations.
- 17-6411 Issuance of additional stock by directors, when.
- 17-6412 Liability of stockholder or subscriber for stock not paid in full; limitations of time.
- 17-6413 Payment for stock; rights of directors concerning stock not paid in full.
- 17-6414 Failure to pay for stock; remedies.
- 17-6415 Preincorporation subscriptions; period of irrevocability.
- 17-6416 Formalities required of stock subscriptions.
- 17-6417 Lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates or uncertificated shares; issuance of new certificate or uncertificated shares.
- 17-6418 Same; judicial proceedings to compel issuance of new stock certificate or uncertificated shares.
- 17-6419 Situs of ownership of stock.
- 17-6420 Dividends; declaration and payment; determination of net profits by "wasting assets" corporation.
- 17-6421 Special purpose reserves.
- 17-6422 Reliance by director or committee member upon corporate records and information.
- 17-6423 Dividends; method of payment.
- 17-6424 Liability of directors for unlawful payment of dividend or unlawful stock purchase or redemption; exoneration from liability, when; contribution among directors; subrogation.
- 17-6425 Transfer of stock and stock certificates.
- 17-6426 Restrictions on transfer or ownership of securities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.