2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 63 DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS
- 17-6301 Board of directors; powers; number; qualifications; quorum; committees; terms and classes of directors; reliance upon records and information provided; action of board without meeting; compensation; removal of director.
- 17-6302 Officers; manner of selection; terms of office; resignation; duties; failure to select; vacancies.
- 17-6303 Loans to or guaranty of obligations of officers and employees.
- 17-6304 Financial interest of officer or director in corporate transaction; effect; quorum.
- 17-6305 Indemnification of officers, directors, employees and agents; advancement of expenses; insurance; definitions.
- 17-6306 Submission of matter to a shareholder vote without board of directors determination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.