2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 60 FORMATION OF CORPORATIONS
- 17-6001 Formation of corporations; incorporators; purposes; corporations subject to special statutory regulation.
- 17-6002 Articles of incorporation; contents.
- 17-6003 Execution of deed or other instrument conveying land, real estate or interests therein by corporation; power of attorney.
- 17-6004 Articles of incorporation, defined.
- 17-6005 Evidentiary effect of articles of incorporation and other corporate instruments filed with secretary of state.
- 17-6006 Commencement of corporate existence.
- 17-6007 Powers of incorporators.
- 17-6008 Organization meeting of incorporators or directors named in articles of incorporation; purpose; notice; meeting not required, when.
- 17-6009 Bylaws; adoption, amendment or repeal; contents.
- 17-6010 Emergency bylaws and exercise of other powers during emergency.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.