2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 6 POWERS AND DUTIES OF CORPORATIONS
- 17-618 Eminent domain, exercise by sundry corporations and partnerships.
- 17-619 Powers of sundry companies.
- 17-623 Sewerage corporations; powers in cities.
- 17-624 Same; contracts with cities.
- 17-625 Irrigation corporations; operations authorized.
- 17-626 Same; general powers.
- 17-627 Same; eminent domain.
- 17-628 Same; rates and terms for services; appeal; hearing.
- 17-629 Power of corporations to hold stock in and aid similar corporations.
- 17-630 Mortgages and deeds of trust for securing bonds of interstate gas pipelines and certain public utilities or indebtedness incurred under rural electrification act; execution and filing; notice.
- 17-631 Same; certificate required as condition for filing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.