2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 58 SAVINGS AND LOAN CODE; MISCELLANEOUS
- 17-5801 Exemption from securities act.
- 17-5802 Acknowledgments of instruments.
- 17-5803 Payment to minor or married woman is valid discharge of association.
- 17-5804 Joint shares; powers of joint tenants; share loans, effect.
- 17-5805 All thrift and home-financing organizations subject to provisions of savings and loan act.
- 17-5806 All corporations heretofore incorporated in state subject to provisions of savings and loan act.
- 17-5807 All obligations heretofore contracted may be enforced.
- 17-5808 Associations may incidentally purchase loans.
- 17-5809 All mortgages on one piece of property to be sold at same time.
- 17-5810 Separability provisions.
- 17-5811 Accepting payments when capital impaired; felony.
- 17-5812 Fraudulent acts; civil liability; felony.
- 17-5814 Deposit associations and savings deposits; definitions.
- 17-5816 Same; adoption of bylaws to raise capital; approval or disapproval by commissioner; appeal.
- 17-5817 Authority to act as trustee; commingled funds; records.
- 17-5818 Emergency closing of savings and loan associations; definitions.
- 17-5819 Same; proclamations by commissioner; closing and reopening.
- 17-5820 Same; continuity of management and business in national emergency; liability.
- 17-5821 Same; officer's determination that emergency exists; approval of commissioner, when; closing offices on special observance days.
- 17-5822 Same; notice of closing to commissioner.
- 17-5823 Same; days closed during emergencies considered legal holidays; liability; construction of act.
- 17-5824 Insurance of shares or deposits; effective date; amount; extension of time for compliance; exception.
- 17-5825 Same; notice of noninsurance required; extension of time for compliance; form of notice.
- 17-5826 Same; application for approval of insurer other than F.S.L.I.C.; hearing; determination by insurance commissioner.
- 17-5827 Same; failure to insure or give notice of noninsurance; notice by savings and loan commissioner; hearing; revocation of authority to do business; dissolution.
- 17-5828 Contracts for payment to beneficiaries upon deposit account owners' deaths; rights of owners during lifetime; change of beneficiary.
- 17-5829 Same; duties of association; release and discharge thereof.
- 17-5830 Trust powers; generally.
- 17-5831 Personal liability of officers and directors, exceptions.
- 17-5832 Compliance review committees; functions; confidentiality of certain documents; definitions; exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.