2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 54 SAVINGS AND LOAN CODE; CAPITAL
- 17-5401 Capital; shares; obligations; negotiable order of withdrawal accounts; demand accounts.
- 17-5402 Reserve stock shares.
- 17-5403 Shares may be issued for cash or property; exception.
- 17-5404 Liability of members above amount paid in on shares; dividends.
- 17-5405 Purchase of shares; signature card; certificate of ownership.
- 17-5406 How shares may be held.
- 17-5407 Transfer of shares.
- 17-5408 Reserve accounts.
- 17-5409 Net worth accounts.
- 17-5410 Bonus and other reserve accounts.
- 17-5412 Declaration of dividends.
- 17-5413 Payment of earnings.
- 17-5414 Repurchase procedure to be followed by association.
- 17-5415 Redemption procedure to be followed by association.
- 17-5416 Redemption prohibited, when.
- 17-5417 Redemption price.
- 17-5418 Shareholder's rights terminate on redemption date.
- 17-5419 Fixed dividend rate for sinking fund and share retirement loan shares.
- 17-5420 Lost certificates.
- 17-5421 Guarantee stock; issuance and sale, limitations.
- 17-5422 Same; minimum requirements.
- 17-5423 Same; payment of dividends; requirements.
- 17-5424 Same; restoration of stock when impaired; reduction; sale of stock to satisfy assessment; forfeiture, when.
- 17-5425 Same; associations authorized to operate with guarantee stock; requirements.
- 17-5426 Same; federal association converting to state association authorized to operate with guarantee stock, when.
- 17-5427 Same; rules and regulations.
- 17-5428 Same; act supplemental to savings and loan code.
- 17-5429 Time deposit accounts in negotiable form; issuance without recording ownership.
- 17-5430 Same; owners not members.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.