2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 53 SAVINGS AND LOAN CODE; MANAGEMENT
- 17-5301 Who considered members of association.
- 17-5302 Rights and duties of members controlled by bylaws.
- 17-5303 Membership fees prohibited; charges.
- 17-5304 Annual meeting of members.
- 17-5305 Voting rights of shareholders and borrowers.
- 17-5306 Voting by proxy.
- 17-5307 Quorum.
- 17-5308 Majority of all votes cast determines any question.
- 17-5309 Financial statement to be published annually.
- 17-5310 Bylaws control powers and duties of directors and officers.
- 17-5311 Association managed by board of directors.
- 17-5312 Directors; qualifications.
- 17-5313 Same; term of office.
- 17-5314 Same; number increased or decreased only by members.
- 17-5315 Indemnity bonds; required of directors, officers, employees, and agents.
- 17-5316 Same; collection agents.
- 17-5317 Same; to be approved by board of directors and commissioner.
- 17-5318 Same; blanket bond may be required by commissioner.
- 17-5319 Same; copies to be filed with commissioner.
- 17-5320 Same; cancellation, notice.
- 17-5321 Records to be kept at home office; record account of each person; availability.
- 17-5322 Annual closing of books.
- 17-5323 Misdescription of assets.
- 17-5324 Charging off or setting up reserves against bad assets; appeal from commissioner's order.
- 17-5325 Bonds and other obligations to be carried at actual cost; exception.
- 17-5326 Real estate to be carried at amount invested in same.
- 17-5327 Appraisal of real estate owned and that securing delinquent loans.
- 17-5328 Appraisal report to be kept in association's records.
- 17-5329 Maintenance of membership records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.