2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 52 SAVINGS AND LOAN CODE; INCORPORATION AND ORGANIZATION
- 17-5201 Petition for certificate of incorporation; notification and hearing.
- 17-5202 Bylaws to be filed.
- 17-5203 Commissioner to make recommendations to board on petition; to issue certificate of approval of incorporation; to execute certificate of incorporation; to file certificate of approval and certificate of incorporation.
- 17-5204 Commissioner to endorse petitions with certificate of approval; return duplicate original of petition, certificate of incorporation and approved bylaws to association; retain original petition, certificate of incorporation and bylaws.
- 17-5205 Validity of incorporation not affected by failure of commissioner to comply with foregoing provisions.
- 17-5206 When corporate existence begins; extension of period.
- 17-5207 Selection of chairman of incorporators; capital required in cities of various sizes.
- 17-5208 Chairman of incorporators to procure surety bond.
- 17-5209 Expense fund for incorporation and organization.
- 17-5210 Repayment of contributions made to expense fund.
- 17-5211 Meetings of members; notice.
- 17-5212 Meeting of board of directors.
- 17-5213 Executive committee; powers.
- 17-5214 Officers; election.
- 17-5215 Same; duties and powers.
- 17-5216 Written instruments; method of execution.
- 17-5217 Membership certificate; manner of signing and delivery.
- 17-5218 Corporate seal.
- 17-5219 Fiscal year.
- 17-5220 Amendment of bylaws; appeal from commissioner's disapproval.
- 17-5221 Organization meeting.
- 17-5222 What corporate name shall include.
- 17-5223 Words prohibited in corporate name.
- 17-5224 Corporate name may not be same or nearly same as that of existing corporation; exceptions.
- 17-5225 Home office or branch; establishment or relocation.
- 17-5225a Same; application.
- 17-5225b Same; notice of hearing; evidence.
- 17-5225c Same; approval or disapproval of application; findings.
- 17-5225d Same; judicial review.
- 17-5226 Change of name or office; approval by directors; notice.
- 17-5227 Application for change of name; notice and hearing; action by commissioner; appeal.
- 17-5228 Forfeiture of charter for nonuse.
- 17-5229 Establishment of branch office in another state, when.
- 17-5230 Establishment of branch office in state by out-of-state savings and loan, when.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.