2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 49 UNIFORM ACT FOR SIMPLIFICATION OF FIDUCIARY SECURITY TRANSFERS
- 17-4903 Definitions.
- 17-4904 Registration in the name of a fiduciary.
- 17-4905 Assignment by a fiduciary.
- 17-4906 Evidence of appointment or incumbency.
- 17-4907 Adverse claims.
- 17-4908 Nonliability of corporation and transfer agent.
- 17-4909 Nonliability of third persons.
- 17-4910 Rights and duties of corporation and transfer agents in registering or transferring securities.
- 17-4911 Tax obligations of corporation and transfer agents; proof of inheritance tax lien release not required prior to transfer.
- 17-4912 Uniformity of interpretation.
- 17-4913 Title of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.