2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 47 URBAN RENEWAL LAW
- 17-4742 Title of act.
- 17-4743 Legislative findings; declarations of necessity; eminent domain.
- 17-4744 Rehabilitation or redevelopment of urban renewal area by private enterprise.
- 17-4745 Formulation of workable program; provisions for inclusion.
- 17-4746 Finding of necessity; resolution.
- 17-4747 Urban renewal plans; preparation and approval; acquisition of real property for urban renewal project, limitation.
- 17-4748 Powers of municipality.
- 17-4749 Acquisition of property; eminent domain.
- 17-4750 Sale, lease or transfer of property in urban renewal area; owner of property preference to purchase.
- 17-4751 Issuance of bonds to finance urban renewal project; mortgages.
- 17-4752 Investments in bonds issued pursuant to act; conditions.
- 17-4753 Property exempt from levy and sale by execution and judgment charge or lien; alternative remedies.
- 17-4754 Cooperation by public bodies; powers; issuance of general obligation bonds, when; protest; election.
- 17-4755 Instrument executed by municipality; presumption.
- 17-4756 Exercise of urban renewal project powers; divesting powers and restoring to governing body; abolishment of urban renewal agency; reestablishment of agency.
- 17-4757 Urban renewal agency; creation; transaction of business and exercise of powers subject to approval of governing body; commissioners; terms; vacancies; expenses; quorum; chairman and vice-chairman; executive director; employees; annual reports; removal from office, when.
- 17-4758 Acquisition of interest in project by public officials, commissioners or employees; disclosures; holding other public office; violation of section, effect.
- 17-4759 Ordinances relating to repair, closing, demolition or removal of structures unsafe, insanitary, dangerous or inimical to welfare of residents; complaints and orders issued pursuant thereto.
- 17-4759a Same; purpose of act.
- 17-4760 Definitions.
- 17-4761 Invalidity of part; act supplemental to other laws.
- 17-4762 Township authorized to administer, receive and expend federal funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.