2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 19 TELEGRAPH, TELEPHONE AND TRANSMISSION LINES
- 17-1901 Poles, wires and fixtures of telegraph companies.
- 17-1902 Rights, powers and liabilities of telecommunications service providers; occupation of public right-of-way; prohibition of use.
- 17-1903 Entry upon and condemnation of land.
- 17-1904 Exclusive right contracts prohibited.
- 17-1905 Powers of telegraph companies.
- 17-1906 Location and regulation of telegraph poles and lines in cities.
- 17-1907 Injury to telegraph, telephone or power line property; penalty.
- 17-1908 Interference with lines; penalty.
- 17-1909 Consolidation of telegraph companies.
- 17-1910 Telegraph stations at county seats.
- 17-1911 Same; penalties.
- 17-1912 Telegraph stations in cities over 50,000; free delivery of messages, when.
- 17-1913 Same; penalties.
- 17-1914 Moving buildings or structures on streets, alleys, roads and highways having transmission lines and aerial facilities; permits.
- 17-1915 Same; application for permits; fees.
- 17-1916 Same; notice to utility.
- 17-1917 Same; duty of utility owning lines or facilities; payment of expenses; bond or surety; failure of utility to perform, damages; action to recover damages, fees and costs.
- 17-1918 Same; unlawful for mover to move or interfere with lines or facilities.
- 17-1920 Same; penalties.
- 17-1922 Unconstitutional provisions not severable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.