2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 12 SECURITIES
- 17-1286 Control share acquisitions; control shares, defined.
- 17-1287 Same; control share acquisition, defined.
- 17-1288 Same; interested shares, defined.
- 17-1289 Same; issuing public corporation, defined.
- 17-1290 Same; application of act.
- 17-1291 Same; acquiring person statement, contents.
- 17-1292 Same; special meeting to determine voting rights, when.
- 17-1293 Same; notice of special meeting.
- 17-1294 Same; voting rights of control shares; resolution.
- 17-1295 Same; redemption of shares, when.
- 17-1296 Same; dissenters' rights, notice.
- 17-1297 Same; control shares, voting rights; affiliate and associate, defined.
- 17-1298 Same; enforcement of act.
- 17-12-100 Business combinations with interested shareholders; definitions.
- 17-12-101 Same; acts prohibited; exceptions.
- 17-12-102 Same; applicability of restrictions of act.
- 17-12-103 Same; stockholders vote, requirements.
- 17-12-104 Same; severability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.