2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 10a FEDERAL HOME LOAN BANK MEMBERS; SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS
- 17-10a01 Building and loan associations and life insurance companies; authority as members and borrowers.
- 17-10a02 Powers of members or borrowers.
- 17-10a03 Laws applicable upon ceasing to be a member.
- 17-10a04 Conversion of state building and loan association into federal savings and loan association; conversion of federal savings and loan association into state savings and loan association; procedure.
- 17-10a05 Same; vesting of title to property; past obligations.
- 17-10a06 Insurance of shares with federal savings and loan insurance corporation.
- 17-10a07 Same; ratification of prior actions.
- 17-10a08 Rights and privileges granted to federal savings and loan associations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.