2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 16 CONTRACTS AND PROMISES
Article 7 REGULATION OF PAWNBROKERS AND PRECIOUS METAL DEALERS
- 16-706 Definitions.
- 16-707 Licensure; application; fee.
- 16-708 Same; qualifications.
- 16-709 Transfer of stock by stockholder of corporate licensee; effect.
- 16-710 License; contents; display; license for each place of business.
- 16-711 Change in location of place of business; notice; duplicate license; restrictions.
- 16-712 Examination of books, accounts, records.
- 16-713 Suspension or revocation of license; notice and hearing.
- 16-714 Loans secured by pledged goods; written contract required, contents; retention, disposition and redemption of pledged articles.
- 16-715 Report of property pledged or purchased; required holding period for precious metal purchased; report not open to public inspection.
- 16-716 Record of transactions.
- 16-717 Minors; prohibited transactions.
- 16-718 Periodic inspections to determine compliance with act.
- 16-719 Loans; interest and charges; amount; term.
- 16-720 Transactions in precious metals, requirements; refusal to redeliver stolen property to owner, effect.
- 16-721 Penalty.
- 16-722 Prosecution of violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.