There is a newer version of the Kansas Statutes
2013 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 65 PUBLIC HEALTH
Article 67 ABORTION
- Section 65-6701 Definitions.
- Section 65-6702 Drugs or devices for birth control or fertilization lawful; political subdivisions prohibited from limiting abortion.
- Section 65-6703 Abortion when unborn child viable; restrictions and prohibitions; civil damages and criminal penalties for violations.
- Section 65-6704 Abortion upon minor; required information and counseling.
- Section 65-6705 Same; written consent of certain persons required before performance of abortion; waiver of requirement; court proceedings; penalties; judicial record and report; civil action.
- Section 65-6707 Same; severability clause.
- Section 65-6708 Woman's-right-to-know act; citation.
- Section 65-6709 Same; abortion, informed consent required; information required to be given to women, certification of receipt; offer to view ultrasound image and hear heartbeat, certification of offer; required signage.
- Section 65-6710 Same; materials to be published and distributed by the department of health and environment; materials to be available at no cost.
- Section 65-6711 Same; information where medical emergency compels performances of an abortion.
- Section 65-6712 Same; failure to provide informed consent and printed materials under act is unprofessional conduct.
- Section 65-6714 Same; severability clause.
- Section 65-6715 Same; act does not create or recognize a right to abortion or make lawful an abortion that is currently unlawful.
- Section 65-6721 Partial birth abortion; restrictions and prohibitions; civil damages and criminal penalties for violations.
- Section 65-6722 Abortion of pain-capable unborn child; legislative findings.
- Section 65-6723 Same; definitions.
- Section 65-6724 Same; certain abortions prohibited, exceptions; determination of gestational age; civil action; criminal penalties.
- Section 65-6725 Same; construction of act.
- Section 65-6726 Abortion based on gender; prohibited.
- Section 65-6731 Prohibition on certain funding for abortions; definitions.
- Section 65-6732 Legislative declaration that life begins at fertilization.
- Section 65-6733 Prohibition on certain funding for abortion.
- Section 65-6734 Same; school districts.
- Section 65-6735 Same; construction of act.
- Section 65-6736 Same; no requirement to provide or right to an abortion.
- Section 65-6737 Same; discrimination prohibited.
- Section 65-6738 Same; applicability of act.
- Section 65-6739 Same; severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.