2013 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 17 CORPORATIONS
Article 72 CLOSE CORPORATIONS
- Section 17-7201 Laws applicable to close corporations.
- Section 17-7202 Close corporation defined; contents of articles of incorporation; effect of joint held stock.
- Section 17-7203 Formation of close corporation.
- Section 17-7204 Election of existing corporation to become close corporation.
- Section 17-7205 Limitations on continuation of close corporation status.
- Section 17-7206 Voluntary termination of status as close corporation; amendment of articles of incorporation; vote required.
- Section 17-7207 Issuance or transfer of stock of close corporation in breach of restrictions or conditions thereon; effect; conclusive presumptions; transfer defined; applicability and effect of section.
- Section 17-7208 Breach of condition necessary to status as close corporation; proceeding to prevent loss of status; jurisdiction and powers of district court.
- Section 17-7209 Invalid transfer of close corporation's security; corporate option.
- Section 17-7210 Agreement of stockholders to restrict discretion or powers of board of directors of close corporation.
- Section 17-7211 Management of close corporation by stockholders.
- Section 17-7212 Appointment of custodian for close corporation, when.
- Section 17-7213 Appointment of provisional director for close corporation, when; qualifications, rights and powers of provisional director.
- Section 17-7214 Operation of close corporation as partnership.
- Section 17-7215 Dissolution of close corporation at option of stockholders or upon event or contingency specified in articles of incorporation; disclosure of provision on stock certificates.
- Section 17-7216 Effect of close corporation provisions on other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.