2012 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 32 WILDLIFE, PARKS AND RECREATION
Article 13 DANGEROUS REGULATED ANIMALS
- Section 32-1301 Definitions.
- Section 32-1302 Unlawful acts; compliance with USDA regulations; USDA license.
- Section 32-1303 Registration with local animal control authority; notification; microchip implant; inspection.
- Section 32-1304 Fees; liability coverage or bond.
- Section 32-1305 Health and ownership records; change of address notification; escape notification.
- Section 32-1306 Cage and care requirements; physical contact prohibition.
- Section 32-1307 Seizure of animals; access to premises; notice; hearing; costs.
- Section 32-1308 Exemptions.
- Section 32-1309 Selling or transferring animals.
- Section 32-1310 Reports to the department of wildlife, parks and tourism; registered designated handler, fee; educational training programs; rules and regulations.
- Section 32-1311 Requirements of county resolutions or city ordinances; compliance with act.
- Section 32-1312 Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.