2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 72. - SCHOOLS
Article 13. - TEACHERS' LICENSES
- 72-13,70a Teacher licenses; use of certain terms.
- 72-1371 College and university accreditation for automatic teacher certification of graduates; state board duties.
- 72-1372 Same; maintenance of standards.
- 72-1374 Application of 72-1371 and 72-1372 to certain educational institutions.
- 72-1381 Special teachers' licenses.
- 72-1383 Cancellation of teachers' licenses; grounds.
- 72-1387 Fees for initial license, renewal or duplication; disposition of moneys; expenditures from fees fund.
- 72-1388 Issuance, renewal, reinstatement and registration of licenses; rules and regulations; requirements.
- 72-1389 Signature and registration of licenses.
- 72-1390 Payment of salaries unlawful, when.
- 72-1392 Student teaching licenses; contracts for student teachers; cost.
- 72-1393 Prohibition from adoption of certain rules and regulations concerning licensure of administrators, teachers or instructors or conditions of employment at two-year colleges or community junior colleges.
- 72-1394 Examination for licensure; duties of state board; confidentiality; availability of specifications and results.
- 72-1395 Same; application; passing score determined by state board; passage requirement.
- 72-1396 Same; exemptions.
- 72-1397 Restrictions on issuance and renewal of licenses; hearings upon denial; reports required of county and district attorneys.
- 72-1398 National board for professional teaching standards certification incentive program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.