2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 6. - MUTUAL ASSESSMENT LIFE ASSOCIATIONS
- 40-601 Mutual assessment life associations; types of insurance permitted; liability of policyholders; deposit of securities.
- 40-602 Formation; directors and officers; annual meeting.
- 40-603 What policy to state.
- 40-604 Regulations and restrictions.
- 40-605 Policy not contestable; assessment to pay policy on maturity; payment to beneficiary.
- 40-606 Suspension of business and reinsurance.
- 40-607 Regulations and restrictions of foreign mutual assessment life associations.
- 40-608 Reserve funds; reports.
- 40-609 Act not to apply to certain associations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.