2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 41. - RISK RETENTION AND PURCHASING GROUPS
- 40-4101 Definitions.
- 40-4102 Kansas charter; must be licensed insurance company; submission of plan of operation or feasibility study; information required to be provided to national association of insurance commissioners.
- 40-4103 Requirements of risk retention groups chartered in foreign states; examination by commissioner, when; compliance with order in voluntary dissolution or delinquency proceeding; domestic or foreign chartered groups; taxation; other insurance laws applicable; disclaimer required on policies; prohibited acts.
- 40-4108 Risk retention group prohibited from joining insolvency guaranty fund.
- 40-4109 Policy issued to risk retention group not required to be countersigned.
- 40-4114 Rules and regulations.
- 40-4115 Purchasing groups satisfying criteria of federal law exempt from certain state laws; insurers doing business with purchasing groups exempt from certain state laws.
- 40-4116 Requirements of purchasing group doing business in state; consent to service of process on commissioner of insurance; provisions not applicable to certain purchasing groups.
- 40-4117 Purchase of insurance through surplus lines agent or broker required, when.
- 40-4118 Federal preemption of commissioner's powers; injunctive authority restricted.
- 40-4119 Agents and brokers for risk retention groups; licensure.
- 40-4120 Order of United States district court enjoining risk retention group from doing business enforceable in state courts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.