2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 39. - CITIES AND COUNTIES, PAYMENT OF PROCEEDS OF FIRE INSURANCE POLICIES
- 40-3901 Cities; payment of proceeds of fire insurance policies; procedure; release of proceeds.
- 40-3902 Same; creating tax lien in proceeds of fire insurance policies.
- 40-3903 Counties; payment of proceeds of fire insurance policies; procedure; release of proceeds.
- 40-3904 Same; creating tax lien in proceeds of fire insurance policies.
- 40-3905 Cities and counties; notice to commissioner and insurance companies.
- 40-3906 Same; proof of repairing or rebuilding.
- 40-3907 Application to fire and explosion claims.
- 40-3908 Cities and counties not parties to insurance contract.
- 40-3909 Insurers immune.
- 40-3910 Commissioner; rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.