2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 38. - REGULATION AND REGISTRATION OF ADMINISTRATORS
- 40-3801 Regulation and registration of administrators; administrator defined.
- 40-3802 Same; agreements between insurer and administrator; contents.
- 40-3803 Same; provision of agreement.
- 40-3804 Same; payment to administrator of premiums or charges; effect.
- 40-3805 Same; books and records of administrator; access for commissioner of insurance.
- 40-3806 Same; advertising by administrator.
- 40-3807 Same; disposition of funds held by administrator; records; withdrawals of funds.
- 40-3808 Same; restriction upon compensation to administrator.
- 40-3809 Same; guidelines for funds collected by administrator.
- 40-3810 Same; certification as an administrator; procedure; fees; duties of commissioner of insurance; hearings.
- 40-3821 Pharmacy benefits manager registration act; citation of act; applicability.
- 40-3822 Same; definitions.
- 40-3823 Same; registration.
- 40-3824 Same; fees.
- 40-3825 Same; rules and regulations.
- 40-3826 Same; violation; penalty.
- 40-3827 Same; pharmacy benefits manager registration fee fund.
- 40-3828 Same; severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.