2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 37a. - REGULATION OF BROKER CONTROLLED INSURERS
- 40-37a01 Citation of act.
- 40-37a02 Definitions.
- 40-37a03 Application of act; application of insurance holding company act.
- 40-37a04 Written contract between controlling producer and controlled insurer required, minimum provisions; directors' audit committee, review of insurer's loss reserves; loss and commissions information report to commissioner; application of requirements.
- 40-37a05 Disclosure of producer-insurer relationship to insured.
- 40-37a06 Failure to comply with law, remedies for benefit of insurer; rights of policyholders, claimants, creditors and other third parties unaffected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.