2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 32. - HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS AND MEDICARE PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS
- 40-3201 Title.
- 40-3202 Definitions.
- 40-3203 Certificate of authority required; application; contents; rules and regulations governing modifications and amendments; approval of commissioner.
- 40-3204 Notice that application incomplete, insufficient or unsatisfactory; issuance of certificate, when.
- 40-3207 Denial, suspension or revocation of certificate; administrative penalty; notice; hearing.
- 40-3208 Powers.
- 40-3209 Certificates of coverage, contracts and other marketing documents, contents, form, filing; continuation and conversion requirements; enrollee not liable to provider for amount owed; application of 40-2209 and 40-2215.
- 40-3210 Prepaid per capita or aggregate fixed sum contracts authorized.
- 40-3211 Examination of organizations and providers.
- 40-3212 Filings and reports as public documents.
- 40-3213 Fees.
- 40-3214 Construction and relationship to other laws.
- 40-3215 Rules and regulations.
- 40-3216 Penalty.
- 40-3217 Operational health maintenance organizations; issuance of certificate.
- 40-3218 Contractual designation of persons to make recommended findings to commissioner.
- 40-3219 Effect of act on federal assistance.
- 40-3220 Annual report.
- 40-3221 Liability of officers.
- 40-3222 Use of certain words and initials prohibited.
- 40-3223 Open enrollment.
- 40-3224 Investments.
- 40-3225 Fiduciary responsibilities; fidelity bond or insurance.
- 40-3226 Confidentiality of medical information.
- 40-3227 Deposit requirements; waiver of deposit; plan for continuation of benefits following insolvency.
- 40-3228 Grievance procedures; minimum requirements.
- 40-3229 Prior authorization requirements for emergency medical treatment; duties and responsibilities of organization, enrollees and participating providers; resolution of disputes.
- 40-3230 Continuity of treatment upon termination of provider from plan.
- 40-3231 Uncovered expenditure deposit; amount; withdrawal, when; commissioner's duties; rules and regulations.
- 40-3232 Insolvent health maintenance organization; allocation of insureds to other health maintenance organizations, when; eligibility for Kansas uninsurable health insurance plan act, when.
- 40-3233 Rehabilitation, liquidation or conservation of health maintenance organization; commissioner's powers; priority of enrollee; distribution of assets.
- 40-3234 Health maintenance organization; financial condition; hearing; commissioner's powers.
- 40-3235 Health maintenance organization act; provisions supplemental to.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.