2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 2a. - INVESTMENTS BY OTHER THAN LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES
- 40-2a01 United States government obligations; call options.
- 40-2a02 State, District of Columbia, territorial and municipal obligations.
- 40-2a03 Canadian government, provincial and municipal obligations.
- 40-2a04 Foreign government obligations.
- 40-2a05 Corporate obligations; definitions.
- 40-2a06 Equipment trust obligations or conditional sales contract.
- 40-2a07 Preferred and guaranteed stocks; definitions.
- 40-2a08 Common stocks; call options.
- 40-2a09 Stock in any insurance company, health maintenance organization, incorporated insurance agency or holding corporation.
- 40-2a10 Bank certificates of deposit.
- 40-2a11 Savings and loan shares or deposits.
- 40-2a12 Real estate bonds and mortgages.
- 40-2a13 Real estate.
- 40-2a14 Collateral loans.
- 40-2a16 Leeway clause.
- 40-2a17 International bank for reconstruction and development, inter-American development bank and African development bank.
- 40-2a18 Real estate investment trusts.
- 40-2a19 Prior lawful investments.
- 40-2a20 Adoption of nominee name; designation of bank as trustee.
- 40-2a21 Securities lending, repurchase and reverse repurchase transactions; requirements; definitions.
- 40-2a22 Investment companies; money market mutual funds.
- 40-2a24 Financial futures contracts; definitions; use for hedging purposes; definitions.
- 40-2a25 Mortgage related securities.
- 40-2a26 Medium and lower grade obligations; definitions.
- 40-2a27 Same; limitations; exceptions; insurance company required to adopt written investment plan.
- 40-2a28 Investment in asset-backed securities; conditions; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.