2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 28. - TAXATION OF COMPANIES
- 40-2801 Taxation of insurance companies; rate.
- 40-2802 Same; tax in lieu of ad valorem levies.
- 40-2803 Same; net income defined for computing tax on life insurance companies.
- 40-2804 Same; net income for purpose of computing tax on other companies.
- 40-2805 Same; returns and payment of tax; interest for late return.
- 40-2806 Same; failure to file return or pay tax; interest and penalties; waiver or reduction.
- 40-2807 Same; preservation of reports and returns; disclosure of contents unlawful, when; acceptance of employment by commissioner or employees; publication of statistics; inspection of returns by state officials; inspection of returns by federal or other state agencies.
- 40-2808 Same; rules and regulations.
- 40-2809 Same; disposition of revenue.
- 40-2810 Same; political subdivisions prohibited from imposing tax.
- 40-2811 Same; exemption of certain companies, lodges, societies and associations.
- 40-2812 Application of 40-2803 and 40-2804.
- 40-2813 Credit against tax for making certain property accessible to persons with a disability; amount; carryover.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.