2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 27. - UNIFORM UNAUTHORIZED INSURERS ACT
- 40-2701 Purpose of act; legislative declaration.
- 40-2702 Insurer defined; venue; certificate of authority required; exceptions; acts constituting transaction of business; effect of failure to obtain certificate.
- 40-2703 Violation of act; action to enjoin or restrain acts; jurisdiction.
- 40-2704 Secretary of state as process agent for unauthorized insurer; procedure; notice; service of process in other manner.
- 40-2705 Deposit of bond or procurement of certificate by unauthorized insurer before pleading in action; continuance; setting aside service.
- 40-2706 Definitions; enforcement of order or decision; reciprocal states; foreign decree.
- 40-2707 Penalties.
- 40-2708 Title of act.
- 40-2709 Invalidity of part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.