2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 26. - INSURANCE PREMIUM FINANCING
- 40-2601 Citation of act.
- 40-2602 Definitions.
- 40-2603 Act inapplicable, when.
- 40-2604 Licensure; violation, penalty; continuation, fee; application; authority of commissioner.
- 40-2605 Investigation by commissioner; issuance of license.
- 40-2606 Revocation or suspension of license, grounds; hearing; other penalties.
- 40-2607 Records required to be maintained; examination; fees and expenses; duration.
- 40-2608 Rules and regulations.
- 40-2609 Premium finance agreement.
- 40-2610 Service charges; computation; maximum; refund on prepayment.
- 40-2611 Delinquency charge.
- 40-2612 Cancellation of insurance contracts, when; notice; duty of insurer; refund.
- 40-2613 Agreement as secured transaction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.