2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 22a. - UTILIZATION REVIEW
- 40-22a01 Utilization review organization act.
- 40-22a02 Same; purpose.
- 40-22a03 Same; definitions.
- 40-22a04 Same; standards; rules and regulations; certificate; conditions; annual fee; suspension or revocation of certificate.
- 40-22a05 Same; advisory committee; membership; rules and regulations; act not applicable to certain reviews and programs.
- 40-22a06 Same; certificate not required for certain review activities; certain provisions not applicable to certain organizations.
- 40-22a07 Same; unlawful acts; penalties; prior notification requirements, limitations on.
- 40-22a08 Same; examination by commissioner; expenses.
- 40-22a09 Same; written procedures for utilization review; patient information confidential.
- 40-22a9a Same; internal review procedure.
- 40-22a10 Same; patient information not subject to discovery or subpoena.
- 40-22a11 Same; rules and regulations.
- 40-22a12 Same; severability.
- 40-22a13 External review of adverse health care decisions; definitions.
- 40-22a14 Same; exceptions; review procedure; confidentiality.
- 40-22a15 Same; insurance commissioner's powers and duties; external review organizations, decisions, immunity from liability.
- 40-22a16 Same; judicial review; limitation on duplicative reviews; contractual services; rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.