2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 19a. - NONPROFIT DENTAL SERVICE CORPORATIONS
- 40-19a01 Citation of act.
- 40-19a02 Organization; purposes; function as administrative agent for group programs.
- 40-19a03 Membership of corporation; participating agreements from dentists; board of directors.
- 40-19a04 Contracts; authorization.
- 40-19a05 Certificate of authority; conditions.
- 40-19a06 Subscription agreements.
- 40-19a08 Subscription charges.
- 40-19a09 Advance of money; reports.
- 40-19a10 Insurance code sections applicable; medicaid coverage.
- 40-19a11 Disbursement limitations; administrative expenses defined.
- 40-19a12 Surplus; how distributed.
- 40-19a13 Workmen's compensation law unaffected.
- 40-19a14 Transaction of business by foreign corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.