2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 12a. - MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANIES ORGANIZED TO PROVIDE HEALTH CARE PROVIDER LIABILITY INSURANCE
- 40-12a01 Definitions.
- 40-12a02 Formation and operation; purpose.
- 40-12a03 Board of directors; selection; officers.
- 40-12a04 Articles of incorporation.
- 40-12a05 Bylaws.
- 40-12a06 Insurance authorized to be written; authority to contract with joint underwriting authority and write insurance under plan.
- 40-12a07 Certificate of authority; issuance; conditions; limitation on amount of risk; surplus; deposit of securities.
- 40-12a08 Liability of insureds; certain distributions precluded.
- 40-12a09 Annual statement; accounting procedures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.