2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 40. - INSURANCE
Article 12. - MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANIES OTHER THAN LIFE
- 40-1201 Authority for formation; directors and officers; elections.
- 40-1202 Articles of incorporation; name.
- 40-1203 Kinds of insurance authorized.
- 40-1204 Certification of authority; conditions for issuance.
- 40-1205 Corporate membership; personal liability.
- 40-1206 Number of votes of members.
- 40-1207 Premiums, premium deposits; limitation on liability of policyholder; acceptance of notes for premiums in certain cases; determination of unearned premium reserves on certain policies.
- 40-1208 Reserves.
- 40-1209 Advancements to company; annual report; commission or promotion expenses prohibited; approval of commissioner to issue or retire certificates of indebtedness.
- 40-1210 Foreign mutual insurance companies; paid-up capital and surplus requirements.
- 40-1211 Premium tax; in lieu of certain other taxes.
- 40-1213 Certain existing companies or associations.
- 40-1215 Charter and other papers to be filed; approval; authorization.
- 40-1216 Merger or consolidation of certain mutual companies other than life.
- 40-1217 Merger or consolidation of certain mutual companies other than life; powers of merged company.
- 40-1218 Same; procedure.
- 40-1219 Same; vote of policyholders on agreement; meetings of policyholders, notice; required votes.
- 40-12,19a Same; approval of policyholders of merger or consolidation of certain mutual companies not required.
- 40-1220 Same; application for approval of agreement by commissioner of insurance and policyholders; requirements.
- 40-1221 Same; approval by commissioner.
- 40-1222 Same; filing of approved or disapproved application or agreement; effect of consolidation or merger.
- 40-1223 Same; rights of dissatisfied policyholders; appraisement of interest; award; costs; judgment, when.
- 40-1224 Same; fees of officers or directors, prohibited unless disclosed; penalty.
- 40-1225 Same; construction of act; invalidity of part.
- 40-1226 Additional kinds of insurance authorized; surplus and deposit requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.